Your membership in the Beauty Industry Council creates buying power and voice power by connecting you with other people in the beauty industry
The Beauty Industry Council meets three times a year, giving our members the opportunity to conduct business, share best practices, develop the industry’s message and agenda, and network with one another. Membership entitles you to receive exclusive information on the issues and events that are important to the beauty industry via regular emails and a central website dedicated to the beauty industry in Florida.
If you are seeking to broaden your involvement by serving on official boards, committees, or commissions, the Council can be the perfect platform to help you advance your personal and professional goals. The Beauty Industry Council is committed to protecting and advancing the interests of the beauty industry…because beauty matters.
Additionally, we offer:
- HIV Certification and Continuing Education Programs.
- Get money back from your workers’ compensation insurance policy. Council members who choose our workers’ compensation provider receive additional dividends and some may receive discounts on their membership dues.
- Discounted Credit Card Processing. The Council offers deep discounts for members who use Florida Bankcard Services for their credit and debit card processing.
- Discounted Shipping. The council offers discounted FedEx and truck shipping for those choosing to use our PartnerShip program.
- Trusted and Experienced Government Representation. The Council will provide effective and impactful representation in front of those who make the policies and laws that shape the beauty industry.
- State Agency Intervention. The Council will intervene and advocate for salons and spas, schools, and companies of the beauty industry in front of agencies such as the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) and the Department of Revenue (DOR), including the expediting of licenses.